Bansos

T57 Heavy Tank: Win harder – World of Tanks

World

T57 Heavy Tank: Win harder – World of Tanks
WoT replays – best World of Tanks games
The T57 Heavy Tank is a American tier 10 heavy tank.
The T57 Heavy Tank marks the end of its American heavy tank line.
#WorldofTanks #Gaming #WOT
A project for a heavy tank with an oscillating turret and automatic loader, developed from 1951. Experimental turrets for 120 mm and 155 mm guns were manufactured by 1957. However, the project was deemed unsuccessful and development was discontinued.

Battle Stats
Player: TonyStark8 [POYKA]
Tank: T57 Heavy Tank
Map: El Halluf
Damage: 8690
Frags: 11
Blocked damage: 3900
Assist damage: 946

Medals: 14
Ace Tanker, Hand of God, Bruiser, Arsonist, Duelist, Fire for Effect, Shellproof, Kolobanov’s Medal, Pool’s Medal, Defender, Invader, Top Gun, Steel Wall, High Caliber,

Mods used for the replay recordings: aslains modpack from wgmods(dot)net
World of Tanks

If You want to send me your replay please use this email (hlpwotreplays-at-gmail-com)
I consider only replays with secret (exclusive) link .
Thank you

world , T57 Heavy Tank: Win harder – World of Tanks , #T57 #Heavy #Tank #Win #harder #World #Tanks
, WOT,World of Tanks,WorldofTanks,Best World of Tanks Replays,wot wn8,wotreplays,wotstats,wot replays,TANKS,tanks,Panzer,świat czołgów,monde des chars,Wot Replays,World of Tanks Best Replays,World of Tanks Epic Wins,Мир танков,World of Tanks Gameplay,Game,wargaming,tank game,T57 Heavy,T57 Heavy Tank,T57 Heavy Tank heavy tank,American,tier 10,heavy tank,American heavy tank line,Map El Halluf,Ace Tanker,Kolobanov’s Medal,Pool’s Medal,High Caliber

8 pemikiran pada “T57 Heavy Tank: Win harder – World of Tanks”

1. i keep saying this game wot is filled with muppets players who only press w on the keyboard hahaha !

Balas

Tinggalkan komentar